Social media has become an integral part of communications across the university constituencies—students, alumni, faculty, and staff—for both professional and personal use. It is one of the most prominent ways in which we tell the UGA story, promote our academic and research achievements, show the economic impact we are making in Georgia and around the world, as well as build connections to the university.
Our social team works with the UGA community to:
- Optimize UGA’s social presence and elevate the reputation of the university.
- Develop guidelines and resources for social media managers across campus.
- Consult on UGA’s social presence, campaign strategies, publishing and reporting tools.
- Connect social media managers around campus
UGA Social Media Team
UGA’s Division of Marketing and Communications Social Media team manages the main social channels for the University of Georgia.
- Kalena Stull — Social Media Principal
- Alisa Enochs — Student Community Manager
- Samantha Keitt — Student Analyst