Science and Ag Hill refers to an area of UGA’s South Campus that includes buildings dedicated to chemistry, biology, physics, geography and geology, statistics, and agricultural, poultry and food sciences. It’s south of Sanford Stadium primarily on Cedar Street.
Located on the Health Sciences Campus, the building is home to the epidemiology and biostatistics department in the College of Public Health.
Located on the Health Sciences Campus, the building is home to the College of Public Health’s Institute of Gerontology.
Located at the intersection of Spring Street and Jackson Street near the edge of downtown Athens. This building was formerly called the Business Services Annex.
Acceptable second reference for the University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel.
The soccer and softball fields on South Milledge Avenue.
Located on the Health Sciences Campus, Wright Hall is home to the College of Public Health’s health policy and management department, health promotion and behavior department and Global Health Institute.
Named for Moses Waddel, fifth president of UGA from 1819 to 1829.
The area of campus west of Lumpkin Street, generally the area of the high-rise residence halls; capitalized.