agricultural experiment stations
Research from the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences is conducted on the college's agricultural experiment stations. The generic term is lowercase but the individual stations are capitalized.
There are three major stations: College Station in Athens, Georgia Station in Griffin and Coastal Plain Station in Tifton.
The other eight centers (formerly called branch stations) in the research program are:
- Attapulgus Research Farm and Education Center (Attapulgus)
- C.M. Stripling Irrigation Research Park (Camilla)
- J. Phil Campbell Research and Education Center (Watkinsville)
- Georgia Mountain Research and Education Center (Blairsville)
- Northwest Georgia Research and Education Center (Calhoun)
- Southeast Georgia Research and Education Center (Midville)
- Southwest Georgia Research and Education Center (Plains)
- Vidalia Onion and Vegetable Research Center (Lyons)